User avatar

Raindeer

meow

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome Nina.

    Hello Nina! Welcome to YWS! Here you can share your own works (after you have earned points from reviewing, that is) and get your own reviews on the work you ...

    May 28, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nice to meet you!

    Hello Melody! It's nice to meet you too! Welcome to YWS and I hope you enjoy it here! :)

    May 25, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Welcome! I hope you enjoy YWS, it's a very lovely website, and you get honest constructive feedback to help you improve. :)

    May 13, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha :D

    Thank you! :D

    Mar 9, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha :D

    Hi. :) I like writing in fantasy and realistic fiction, most of the time.

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Thank you for the welcome guys :mrgreen:

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, Everyone! :D

    Hi, there! I'm new as well :)

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha :D

    Hi, there. I just made an account *counts on fingers* ... Well, a couple hours ago. Anyways, I love to read and write, obviously! I also enjoy making new friends ...

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hi. I'm new :D

    Mar 8, 2015


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf