User avatar

Raindeer

meow

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm priceofwords!

    Late welcome! But welcome anyways! :p

    Aug 25, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member

    Hello, welcome! We'll try our best! :D

    Aug 6, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new!

    Hello, there! Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it here. :pirate3: :smt003

    Aug 5, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Better Late Than Never

    HIya! Welcome to YWS! :D :smt023 :smt006

    Jul 19, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Third Annual Christmas In July! July 18 - 19, 2015

    Excited as well!!

    Jul 16, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I guess this is Welcome Back more than Welcome. Hi!

    Welcome back, hopefully you're here to stay and you'll be able to get in the swing of things with writing and such. :smt024 :smt020 :smt006 :smt023

    Jul 12, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Hey, Katie, welcome to YWS! In a matter of days, you most certainly will receive some sort of review or comment on your work. YWS is such an awesome community ...

    Jul 12, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greatings Fellow Humans

    Haha xD Star Wars is amazing.

    Jul 12, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greatings Fellow Humans

    Greetings, fellow ducky! :P There's a lot more here to do than just write (erm.. like reviewing) and it's a nice site! So I hope you enjoy your stay here, ...

    Jul 12, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! It doesn't matter if you're amazing at writing or not, as long as you don't give up and accept criticism, you get better each day!^^

    Jul 12, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: New comer !!

    Welcome to YWS! You'll be super active in no time - YWS is such a friendly, helpful site where you can get constructive but positive reviews on your works. Have ...

    Jul 5, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello world!

    Hello Paul^^ Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy this site and have a great time posting and reviewing works. :)

    Jun 23, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Intro

    Welcome to YWS! All the reviews, comments, and friendly support will help you with wrting! ^_^

    Jun 12, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: faunafaun

    Hi! I believe I've seen you around! I really do like you're username, it's quite beautiful. :D Glad you're liking YWS, the system truly is amazing, isn't it? :D

    Jun 12, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    @fuzzjohnson Hello! Welcome to YWS! I agree with @Iggy, I highly doubt you're a failure! And she's right, the more time you spend reading and writing, the better you'll get. ...

    Jun 12, 2015


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain