User avatar

Raindeer

meow

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello ^^

    Hey there!^^ Welcome to YWS! :)

    Apr 4, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Hello, and welcome! Hopefully you get over your writer's block soon! ^-^ I find that prompts/ideas on tumblr often help, or just reading/reviewing other's works on here. :) Anyway, welcome ...

    Mar 20, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Konnichiwa!!!!(Don't worry, I speak English :wink:)

    Hello, welcome!!^^ Basically, the points system is just to encourage people to review other works and read other's before just posting a ton of their own work. To earn points, ...

    Mar 20, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    Hey, welcome! :)

    Mar 20, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduce Yourself A Second Time

    1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? Peaches, yeah. Peaches are good. Or cookies, maybe. 2. If you were an animal, what ...

    Mar 5, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS, hopefully you'll be able to make new friends and do what you love here :D

    Feb 28, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Call me TopHats. TopHats Universal. (Newb Alert)

    Hey! :) Welcome to YWS~!

    Feb 7, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey! Welcome to the site, guys!!

    Feb 7, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new!

    Welcome to YWS! :)

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello, welcome to YWS! :)

    Jan 26, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! :D

    Welcome back ! ^-^

    Jan 24, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Your name is so pretty!!~ Welcome to YWS^-^

    Jan 19, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Mortals!

    Hi! :) Welcome -- I've seen you around!

    Jan 19, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There!

    Hello! Welcome! Hopefully YWS can make you love your writing :)

    Jan 19, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: I know you, so why not say hi? :D

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! ^-^ I'm looking forward to reading some of your poems in the future!!

    Jan 17, 2016


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina