User avatar

Raindeer

meow

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey there.

    Hey! Welcome (back) to YWS! :)

    Sep 30, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another inkling!

    Hi Inky! Welcome to YWS. Feel free to chat me up whenever you want - once you have completed five reviews, you'll acquire a chat bar - and don't worry, ...

    Sep 13, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: *tips imaginary hat*

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! :D

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Information Desk Archive Re: July 2016 ReviewDay Go!

    Oh, boy, yes yes yes. I'm gonna be the very best, like no one ever was ;) To find them all is my real test, to review them is my ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here

    Hey there fellow awkward person! ^-^ Welcome to YWS, and if you need help with anything you can ask anyone here.

    Jul 9, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi from an aspiring journalist

    Hey Lizzie! (: Welcome to YWS! For short stories, I'd really just go with whatever ideas you have, even if you think they're a bit overused. You can always add ...

    Jul 9, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyo

    Hey there! Welcome to the site! :D

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Fresh Start

    Hi! Welcome to YWS (:

    Jun 5, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :)

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS!

    May 22, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! New writer here!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS!^^

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey! Welcome! YWS is a great place to get feedback on your novels and I'm sure you'll improve greatly as you spend time here!

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    That's awesome! :D I love Percy Jackson. ;p I'm sure plenty of people on here would love to critique your story, if you're up to posting it^^ Historical fiction! Sounds ...

    Apr 25, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, and my troublesome ways.

    Hello! Welcome to YWS^-^ I'm sure you'll be able to get all the help you need here (:

    Apr 25, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Welcome :) What types of genres do you like to read/write?

    Apr 25, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Leo's Lame introduction

    Heya Leo! :D Welcome to YWS!

    Apr 19, 2016


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne