User avatar

Raindeer

meow

  • Welcome Mat Re: I have returned.

    HEY!!

    Jul 8, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Warm Welcome Needed

    Welcome to YWS, Cherry! What kinds of things do you like to write?

    May 13, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hello! Good to meet you. Welcome to YWS :) I love writing short stories too! What's your favorite genre to write?

    Nov 9, 2019
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Welcome to YWS!

    Sep 17, 2019
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, I guess

    Hey there! Welcome to the site! :) I love baking too! What's your favorite thing to bake?

    Nov 25, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here!!!

    Welcome to YWS!:) What do you like to write?

    Jun 11, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new!

    Welcome to YWS! And congrats on your first review star already! :D

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :)

    Like the others said, it's never too early! :D Can't wait to read your writings. Welcome to YWS!!

    Oct 8, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello World

    Hey! Welcome to YWS!

    Mar 1, 2017
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Hey @Nate! That ad keeps appearing on my computer (now, too). If I click the X it will go away and I'm able to type, but otherwise - like fortis ...

    Mar 1, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Hey! What genres do you like to read/write? I always think that's a great question to start off with! Welcome to YWS.

    Feb 5, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just started

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! What genres do you like to read/write in?

    Feb 5, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good evening.

    Welcome to YWS! :D

    Nov 13, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person here

    Welcome to YWS! ^_^

    Nov 13, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, hello, hiya!

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! (: Looking forward to hopefully chatting with you and maybe reading some of your works!

    Oct 16, 2016


As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda