-
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3
Blue (have never seen that show xD)
Mar 29, 2016 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3
Cough
Mar 26, 2016 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3
black
Mar 25, 2016 -
Re: Falco's interesting art
For the one you did on your iPad, what program did you use? Just curious! c: She looks amazing!
Mar 13, 2016 -
Re: Rain's Quirky Creations
A mermaid girl - I like this one a lot. c:
Mar 11, 2016 -
Re: Rain's Quirky Creations
So, I *attempted* to do a steampunk dragon but it looks nothing like a dragon nor anything steampunk. But eh, I'm posting it anyway. xD There's some powdered chalk pastel ...
Mar 11, 2016 -
Re: Ren's Fantastic Photography!
I really like the fungus (mushrooms?) one! The color affects are really cool, and so is the angle. Love it!
Mar 11, 2016 -
Re: Rain's Quirky Creations
This is a s'mores necklace -- actually four different necklaces. It's supposed to be one of those cute lil best friend type of things between four people.
Jan 23, 2016 -
Re: Rain's Quirky Creations
Thank you! c: For the centaur, the eyes are clay except for the blue coloring, which is chalk pastels watered down the tiniest bit. Everything else is clay! Also, the ...
Jan 20, 2016 -
Re: Rain's Quirky Creations
Made this cat type girl today! ^-^
Jan 20, 2016 -
Re: Rain's Quirky Creations
Sorry for the messy picture. Also, this picture is when the glaze that I had put on it was still wet, so it looks extremely weird o.o It was for ...
Jan 20, 2016 -
Re: Rain's Quirky Creations
Hello! I'm going to be posting many of the things I've made with polymer clay here. Polymer clay is basically an oven-bake clay that comes in a wide variety of ...
Jan 20, 2016 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3
Percy Jackson
Jan 18, 2016 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3
Bats
Jan 18, 2016 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3
Friend
Jan 17, 2016
