User avatar

Raindeer

meow

  • Randomosity Re: Who is Classified?

    Ahwww yeahhhh. woot woot. #classified identified

    Feb 15, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: Who is Classified?

    Haha, I had to rule you out just in case :’)

    Feb 14, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: Who is Classified?

    I thought Coffee had remained fairly neutral on the classified thing, maybe with a couple #classified tags. She also reposted a couple things, too. I don’t know !! Are you ...

    Feb 14, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: Who is Classified?

    Hmmm. I’ve been thinking about this for a while and STILL don’t know, but I’ll go ahead and make another guess. Are you Coffeeism?

    Feb 14, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: Who is Classified?

    *squints* *has absolutely no idea* Are you Snoink?

    Feb 11, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: E

    Feb 7, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Hunger Games Simulator!

    I volunteer as tribute! This seems really fun. :)

    Jan 9, 2019
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Rain's Log

    After months of hard work, Rain is finally slaying all she can to achieve the jeweled chalice! Onwards! 101. 102. 103. 104. 105. 106. 107. 108. 109. 110. 111. 112. ...

    Jan 9, 2019
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Knight Rain, exhausted, enters the Great Hall. “After much time and energy, I have finally achieved my Coat of Arms!”

    Jan 9, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: New Year's Resolutions: 2019 Edition

    Resolutions: Do more yoga! I've been meaning to do more yoga for forever now. Hopefully the new year will inspire me to start doing yoga every Monday and every Wednesday. ...

    Dec 28, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    "testicle" is not something I wanted to write about :p

    Dec 18, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but they attack you at any chance they get. I wish I didn't have writer's block right now!

    Nov 25, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: This or That: Name Version

    Molly! Elliot or Emmett?

    Nov 25, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Birthday Cake 2018

    YWS!! AHH

    Nov 9, 2018
  • Official Polls Re: Will You Be Participating in NaNoWriMo 2018?

    @Holiday30 Basically, the "original" version is writing 50,000 words throughout the month of November (as November is National Novel Writing Month, hence the name NaNoWriMo). This equates to about 1,6

    Nov 7, 2018


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault