-
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Rose
Jul 22, 2019 -
Re: This or That: Name Version
Barry, but Larry is such a good name for a goofy character Malina or Diana?
Jun 28, 2019 -
Re: This or That: Name Version
Brooklyn Phoebe or Penelope?
Jun 28, 2019 -
Re: This or That: Name Version
Wild! Vanessa. River or Riley?
Jun 28, 2019 -
Re: This or That: Name Version
Oooh I love both buuuut I may have to go with Lucy Logan or Lucas?
Jun 27, 2019 -
Re: This or That: Name Version
Clarke! Annabelle or Mirabel?
Jun 27, 2019 -
Re: This or That: Name Version
Sophie Lyla or Lyra?
Jun 26, 2019 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Ivy
Jun 19, 2019 -
Re: What Will You Be Doing Over Summer Vacation?
Basically everything here, lol, but I chose chilling because I think that’s primarily what I’m doing. I’m going on a trip and going to tutor a little, do a little ...
May 24, 2019 -
Re: Featured Member May 4th-May 18th: FabihaNeera
Congratulations! Very well deserved!! 🎉
May 7, 2019 -
Re: Hard back vs Paper back
I like both. Is that allowed? :p I like hardcovers because I feel less like the book will be damaged (throwing it in my backpack, creasing the binding, etc). Also, ...
May 7, 2019 -
Re: Main Challenge 4 Records
Main Challenge 4 Reviews by Knight Rain Knight Carlito 1. 2. 3. 4.
Apr 27, 2019 -
Re: Favorite Fairytales
I looove fairy tales. My dad would actually read me Grimm's fairy tales before bed or stories from the Fairy Books (Blue Fairy Book, etc). I remember enjoying this one ...
Apr 6, 2019 -
Re: Sleeping tips
Besides all the suggestions everyone has already posted (no electronics, read, etc) here are my favorites: - drink tea before bed (chamomile, lavender, mint) - I like asmr (though it's ...
Mar 27, 2019 -
Re: Checklist Challenge February Review Day
Number of Challenges Completed 3 but I used the same review for all 3 categories lol Review a first chapter Review an article Review a work by a new member ...
Feb 24, 2019
