-
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow the Rules) [5]
-21
Mar 22, 2015 -
Re: How to tell you're watching a Disney Movie
5. When all the princesses are perfectly beautiful and not a flaw to them.
Mar 22, 2015 -
Re: What's the most outrageous thing you used to believe?
There are only three things I can think of right now; 1. The moon follows you (I'm pretty sure a ton of people thought this. XD. So not so outrageous) ...
Mar 21, 2015 -
Re: GMO Food
What's everyone's opinions on genetically modified food? Good, bad? We had a whole unit in science and I still don't know which way too lean. I'm interested in your opinions!
Mar 9, 2015 -
Re: Understanding the introvert and extrovert
I am definitely an introvert. I am very shy and my grade goes down in school for participation. Also, when we have to do public speaking in school. >.< I ...
Mar 9, 2015 -
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
EternalRain Yup :P I'm on my phone though....
Mar 9, 2015 -
Re: Change One Letter [3]
Tone
Mar 9, 2015 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
[img*] and then post link here [/img*] Without the *s (I think. I'm new.... But it seems like that's how you do it?) I'd show you my face, really I ...
Mar 9, 2015 -
Re: Have you ever met a famous author?
I've met Raina Telgemeier (Smile and Sisters), Misako Rocks (Detective Jermain and Rock and Roll Love), RL Stine (Goosebumps), Lois Lowry (The Giver and Number the Stars), Jeff Smith (Bone ...
Mar 9, 2015 -
Re: What are some of your favorite books?
@CaptainSaltWater Yes! That's it. Oh, also, I would like to recommend Maze Runner if you haven't already read it :)
Mar 8, 2015 -
Re: What are some of your favorite books?
I like -The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann - Uglies/Pretties/Specials by Scott Westerfeld - Stormbreaker by ____ (I haven't read it but heard it's good) - My Sister Lives on the ...
Mar 8, 2015
