-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
Interesting, I like the colors. But it doesn't strike me and make me think "WOW". 5/10.
Jul 19, 2015 -
Re: Which Avatar Tribe would you belong to?
I picked Water Tribe but on my quiz I got earth (although I read the water description and it sounds much more like me XD)
Jul 9, 2015 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Kangaroos, elephants, lemurs, and penguins interestingly eat soup.
Jun 12, 2015 -
Re: Featured Member for June 11th - 25th: Falconer!
Congratulations!
Jun 12, 2015 -
Re: The last thing you... [No fibbing!]
The last thing I ate- mac and cheese. Mac and cheese from a box, to be precise The last thing I drank - water The last song I heard - ...
Jun 11, 2015 -
Re: Let the Best Hand Win! [3]
-65 *summons all the lefties* Why are there so many rightiesssss >.< Lefties are special though :D
Jun 5, 2015 -
Re: Pointless survey
6. It's such a beautiful number. I also think of a beautiful pink when I think of the number 6. I can't wait for 2016. :D
May 31, 2015 -
Re: Report a good member!
I'm reporting @donizback, for just being simply amazing and nice and helpful :) Thank you for your awesome reviews, feedback, and funny dancing gifs (seriously :D). Also, @Sunset101 for being ...
May 25, 2015 -
Re: What age did you start writing at?
This is actually a kinda hard question. When I was 8 or so, I wrote short stories with horrendous drawings, but I'm not sure if that counts. Then when I ...
Apr 15, 2015 -
Re: Change One Letter [3]
Glam
Apr 10, 2015 -
Re: 'Like' This Comment If...
Like this comment if you have had braces.
Apr 10, 2015 -
Re: Featured Member April 3rd - 18th: Robusto!
Congratulations! ^.^ :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023
Apr 5, 2015 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Welcome back, @Minniax :D
Mar 28, 2015 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
5/10. I don't really know where that comes from : P (if it does come from something).
Mar 27, 2015 -
Re: Newspaper Article
Hmm, well obviously you can say it's a writing website. You probably already have this, but talking about the review/point cycle would be a nice thing (including people actually read ...
Mar 25, 2015
