-
Re: Would You Rather Wednesday Jan. 13, 2016
There is no way I can write with a pencil. And a haunted pencil for that matter? Forget it. So I'll go with Reneia and Pretzel and say that keyboard. ...
Jan 13, 2016 -
Re: This or That?
Ed Sheeran. Alternative rock or pop?
Jan 13, 2016 -
Re: Finished my First Novel
Wow! Great job! :D That's such a great accomplishment!
Jan 13, 2016 -
Re: 2016 Reading Challenge
A bit late of a post, but I am so doing this! 1. A book based on a fairy tale : 2. A National Book Award winner : 3. A ...
Jan 10, 2016 -
Re: Would You Rather Wednesday Jan. 6, 2016
Oh, puma, definitely. Writing on a smartphone is bad enough. >.> Calling the police every sentence would not be fun.
Jan 6, 2016 -
Re: Featured Member for Dec 15 - 29: Savvy!
Woo!! :D Congratulations~
Dec 15, 2015 -
Re: Favourite Christmas Movies
Elf and The Polar Express
Dec 13, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
uhh, redwood? xD Guess my phone's name. >:D
Dec 6, 2015 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
Mmmm...kay...gotcha, Nate xD
Nov 27, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
umm... Prancer? Guess my number of siblings.
Nov 25, 2015 -
Re: Are you doing NaNoWriMo?
Yes! I plan on doing it. *prepares coffee and comfy pillows* :?
Nov 1, 2015 -
Re: A vivid memory you've had with your grandparents...
My grandpa telling me to write my name with a ketchup squeeze bottle on a plate of French fries. :smt003
Sep 30, 2015 -
Re: Are You Dressing Up For Halloween?
Yep! Super excited for Halloween :smt003 I'm being a Shadowhunter. :D
Sep 21, 2015 -
Re: What's your favourite way to travel?
Books are a nice way to travel. Y'know, to imaginary places :D I chose bike for this. I don't particularly like planes and foot walking is tiresome )': (Sometimes it's ...
Aug 4, 2015 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow the Rules) [5]
-73
Jul 19, 2015
