-
Re: Hug a YWSer!
@MadWriter7 *VIRTUAL HUGGLES*
Feb 29, 2016 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
I love it! So cute >o< 10/10
Feb 29, 2016 -
Re: The singing game
Forever and Always (Taylor Swift) What color is MY soul?
Feb 20, 2016 -
Re: Guess my...
uhm, Yoda? xD Guess my eye color :p
Feb 20, 2016 -
Re: Alphabet Usernames
@bluewaterlily
Feb 20, 2016 -
Re: Featured Member for Feb 18 - Mar 3 - MeandBooks!
Yay! Congratulations, Mea!
Feb 18, 2016 -
Re: Are you right or left handed?
Left handed, woo. Although I wish I was ambidextrous, that would be totally awesome. However my right hand is pretty weak - definitely not as powerful as my left hand.
Feb 17, 2016 -
Re: Alphabet Usernames
@CuriosityCat
Feb 15, 2016 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
W-what... I can't.. this is disturbing.
Feb 15, 2016 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
Strange, but oddly... interesting? 7/10.
Feb 13, 2016 -
Re: This or That?
LEFT Action or romance?
Feb 13, 2016 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
Likes anime perhaps?
Feb 13, 2016 -
Re: This or That?
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ITALIAN SODA IS?? :OO ahem. uhh, Disney Land I guess. Summer or Winter?
Feb 6, 2016 -
Re: Featured Member [Feb 03 - Feb 17]: felistia
Yay! c: Congrats!! :elephant:
Feb 4, 2016 -
Re: This or That?
neither? ;-; the simpsons pomegranate italian soda or orange fanta? sorry if you hate soda
Feb 3, 2016
