-
Re: Please welcome Aley and Lumi as YWS' newest GMs!
Congratulations, you two!
Jan 16, 2017 -
Re: What do you use your phone for?
I use it for: - calling/texting my mom/dad - texting bc my communication skills are lacking and also I text my friend nonstop - YWS/online websites - looking random stuff ...
Nov 11, 2016 -
Re: Knight Rain's Log
After much bustling about and procrastination of finding a shield, Rain is finally ready to earn her helmet. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25.
Oct 30, 2016 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Knight Rain, after slowly bustling about and finally finishing 20 KOtGR reviews, managed to acquire herself a shield!
Oct 30, 2016 -
Re: What are your halloween plans? Anyone dressing up?
I'm going to be a black cat. (: And probably going trick-or-treating with my brother and sister.
Oct 22, 2016 -
Re: Your Halloween Movie List
Pretty much just The Nightmare Before Christmas abecause I'm a scaredy cat and can't handle any horror. ;-; Coraline and Halloweentown are great too
Oct 11, 2016 -
Re: Featured Member [October 2nd - 16th]: Dracula!
Woo! Congrats
Oct 2, 2016 -
Re: Featured Member for Sept 16 - 30: alliyah!
Congrats!
Sep 17, 2016 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
Lots of comments there, @Young%gun
Sep 12, 2016 -
Re: YWS apocalypse meme
That could be the Comic Relief^^
Aug 7, 2016 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
PoopyPigeon
Jul 29, 2016 -
Re: New Pokemods Spotted!
Congrats, you guys!
Jul 29, 2016 -
Re: Featured Member for July 24 - August 7: Junel!
Congrats!
Jul 25, 2016 -
Re: Have You Downloaded Pokemon Go?
I can't download it because it's not available on my phone. >.> I have an iPhone 4, and the required ios for Pokemon Go is too high for my phone.
Jul 16, 2016 -
Re: [Song Title] In My Pants
Lost boy in my pants o.O
Jul 12, 2016
