User avatar

Raindeer

meow

  • Lounge, The Re: Eating mushrooms? Yay or Nay?

    I'm the same with Steggy - I get that weird "gag" thing. I can't stand them - I just try and avoid them. I don't mind if they're in a ...

    Mar 27, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for March 17 - 31st: EternalRain!

    Thank youuuu all! This was so nice :')

    Mar 17, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Rain's Log

    Jousting lance? Check. Coat of arms? Toughest task yet. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. ...

    Mar 7, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Slain 10 more beastly reviews for that jousting lance! 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55.

    Mar 7, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member [March 1 - 14]: GoldenQuill!

    Congratulations!!

    Mar 2, 2017
  • Official Polls Re: What is your favorite way to procrastinate?

    I went with listening to music although Netflix was pretty close in the running. I used to watch a lot of TV after school, but now I usually watch Netflix/TV ...

    Feb 28, 2017
  • Contests Re: Revision Championship

    OKAY I give in to the temptation: sign me up!

    Feb 24, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Rain's Log

    A full armor was just what she needed! Now adorned in a set of metal things Knight Rain is ready to review for her jousting lance! 46. 47. 48. 49. ...

    Feb 24, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    It didn't take long but will surely provide help... as I have completed the treacherous reviews for full armor! No more scratches, let's hope! 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. ...

    Feb 24, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Rain's Log

    Well, now that she has much better means of travel, it is now time to get her full armor! 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45.

    Feb 20, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Completed 35 green room reviews for my precious horse! I needed a better way to travel. D.C. My feet were starting to get sore! 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. ...

    Feb 16, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Rain's Log

    Now that she's gotten her helmet, what better means of travel than a horse? She embarks on her journey. Onwards! 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34.

    Feb 5, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Aaaaand Knight Rain came back from an ever so long journey (that shouldn't have taken her so long) of getting her helmet (25 reviews).

    Feb 5, 2017
  • Official Polls Re: Your Favorite YWS Event

    I love them all! I can't pick :p

    Jan 31, 2017
  • Contests Re: R.E.D. 2.0

    Let's go. Actual Reviews: 60 Extra Point Reviews: 12 Total RED Reviews: 72 January 31. February 1. 2. 3. nope 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. ugh 9. 10. 11. 12. ...

    Jan 22, 2017


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain