-
Re: PotLuck
Name: Mallory Gender: Female
Apr 1, 2018 -
Re: PotLuck
Use command DIR to open directory.
Mar 30, 2018 -
Re: How were you taught to remember North East South and West?
I learned Never Eat Soggy Waffles, and I live in western US. I vaguely remember some teacher or someone in one of my classes mentioning Never Eat Soggy Worms or ...
Mar 28, 2018 -
Re: PotLuck
Press the red button behind the brown box
Mar 28, 2018 -
Re: PotLuck
If the monster doesn’t *want* to be friends, offer it the apple as a peace offering.
Mar 27, 2018 -
Re: PotLuck
Unplug the cord that falls into the water
Mar 26, 2018 -
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Ever Did Out Of Boredom?
I just remembered this as I read over Mea's answer about her playing with her pencils. When I was little (and I haven't done this in a really long time) ...
Mar 26, 2018 -
Re: PotLuck
Look and see what’s done the hole in the middle of the room.
Mar 26, 2018 -
Re: PotLuck
Shake the tree to see if there’s any more fruit (or anything else) up there.
Mar 25, 2018 -
Re: PotLuck
Clip the branch of the tree with the pliers to get the apple
Mar 25, 2018 -
Re: PotLuck
Open the box and see if anything is inside
Mar 24, 2018 -
Re: Will You Be Participating In The YWS Writing Olympics?
I voted yes but I didn't participate in a single one. >.> Whoops.
Feb 24, 2018 -
Re: Song Recommendations, Please?
I like Lana del Rey, Arctic Monkeys, Kodaline, Gabrielle Aplin, Dodie Clark, Lorde, and so many more!! They’re all indie/indie pop/indie rock - ish artists.
Jan 1, 2018 -
Re: What do you look forward to most this year?
I chose good ol reviews, because I'm hoping to review more come 2018. Let's actually see if that happens, though.
Dec 30, 2017 -
Re: Featured Member Dec 16 - 31: Nate!
Congrats Nate! ;D
Dec 17, 2017
