User avatar

Raindeer

meow

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Thank you for the welcome guys :mrgreen:

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: What are some of your favorite books?

    @CaptainSaltWater Yes! That's it. Oh, also, I would like to recommend Maze Runner if you haven't already read it :)

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, Everyone! :D

    Hi, there! I'm new as well :)

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha :D

    Hi, there. I just made an account *counts on fingers* ... Well, a couple hours ago. Anyways, I love to read and write, obviously! I also enjoy making new friends ...

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: What are some of your favorite books?

    I like -The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann - Uglies/Pretties/Specials by Scott Westerfeld - Stormbreaker by ____ (I haven't read it but heard it's good) - My Sister Lives on the ...

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hi. I'm new :D

    Mar 8, 2015


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus