User avatar

Raindeer

meow

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    @Gravity Ah you're so beautiful! The dress looks lovely on you!

    May 3, 2016
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to post here wins (11)

    *lurks*

    May 1, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    After much treacherous work, Rain has finally completed ten reviews! Before her work gets any more complex, she begins on the journey to aquire her first sword. I'm a knight ...

    May 1, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Rain's Log

    With a triumphant smile, and after lots of hard work and traversing through the vast Green Room, Knight Rain has finally aquired the title of a knight. She puffs her ...

    May 1, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Change One Letter [3]

    Copic

    May 1, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! New writer here!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS!^^

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey! Welcome! YWS is a great place to get feedback on your novels and I'm sure you'll improve greatly as you spend time here!

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #4

    Yarn

    Apr 28, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Rain's Quirky Creations

    I haven't posted in a while! I actually haven't been working with clay that much lately. :O Anyway, this is clay Chat Noir! It's 100% clay, except for the mask, ...

    Apr 27, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    DO I exist ??? Am I living ?? Is the whole world just a figment of my imagination ??? WHAT IS LIFE ????????????????? AHHHH ;-;

    Apr 25, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    That's awesome! :D I love Percy Jackson. ;p I'm sure plenty of people on here would love to critique your story, if you're up to posting it^^ Historical fiction! Sounds ...

    Apr 25, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: How Did Your Novels Start Off?

    I get inspiration from other stories, writers, TV shows, movies, etc. I'll combine different aspects of different things, and then everything morphs together in my head - adding new, creative ...

    Apr 25, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, and my troublesome ways.

    Hello! Welcome to YWS^-^ I'm sure you'll be able to get all the help you need here (:

    Apr 25, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Welcome :) What types of genres do you like to read/write?

    Apr 25, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Creation

    Kaleya Hills is most definitely not your typical 15 year old. She's spunky and has her own twist to things. Her skin is smooth and dark, and she is a ...

    Apr 19, 2016


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline