User avatar

Raindeer

meow

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: hestia by the hearth

    @alliyah Thank you so much! :) I'm having a lot of fun writing with Greek myths! vii. pandora The curiosity pulls her in, squeezes her chest like panic at night, ...

    Apr 12, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Rain's Log

    Knight Rain beams with pride. Now that she has earned her jeweled chalice, she's off to slay monsters for a chest of silver. After all, she is quite low on ...

    Apr 10, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Knight Rain bursts through the Great Hall doors. "Finally!" She exclaims. "I've finally gotten my jeweled chalice. It has been a long and difficult journey, but now I'm reading for ...

    Apr 10, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: hestia by the hearth

    vi. Wishing Well Today, the wishing well is empty: It greets me with slumped shoulders and pockets upturned. Today, the wishing well is empty: no wishes left for me. As ...

    Apr 10, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rain's Reviews

    @whatchamacallit Thanks for requesting! I’ll get to it soon :)

    Apr 10, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: a time for peace

    Wow, I love all of your poems so far but #7 really hit me hard. The descriptions you used were so terrible in the best way - it was almost ...

    Apr 8, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: hestia by the hearth

    v. persephone persephone gives him her sad eyes, says it’s not too bad. he has eaten the pomegranate seeds, too late to spit them back up. persephone says you get ...

    Apr 8, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: hestia by the hearth

    iv. hestia hestia by the hearth, she sits by her flame. she pokes her fire with a metal rod, watches as the sparks fizzle and pop. hestia by the hearth, ...

    Apr 5, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: hestia by the hearth

    @alliyah Thank you so much for your comment! It’s great to hear your thoughts about each of the poems. I’m so glad the indecisiveness of the first one came across. ...

    Apr 4, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: hestia by the hearth

    ii. i left my heart far away, in the ancient rubble of a greek god’s temple, crafted with symmetry so precise the math checks out. crafted with marble that gleams ...

    Apr 3, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: hestia by the hearth

    i. which do you like best? She paints one of my hands in a blue nail polish. It’s ocean, heart, diamonds, a writer’s pen, an artist’s mind. How about this ...

    Apr 2, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: hestia by the hearth

    hi I really don't write much poetry, but, here I am again goal is... 10 poems? 2019

    Mar 20, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member Mar 20 - Apr 2: ChrisDixon

    Congrats on FM!!

    Mar 20, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rain's Reviews

    @4revgreen totally still open! I’ll get to this later!:)

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: First word that comes to your mind...

    Deer

    Feb 19, 2020


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe