-
Re: YWS Group Picture
Here’s mine! I love this idea. I had a bit of trouble finding a good Bitmoji to use but ended up picking this one— I hope it works ?? ahh
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Words Associated
Apple
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: Rain's Reviews
@ChrisDixon I'll do these today and tomorrow for Team Tortoise!
Jun 12, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Clock
Jun 10, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Blue
Jun 8, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Meow
Jun 8, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Numbers
Jun 7, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Guns
Jun 7, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Ghosts
May 21, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Time
May 21, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Superman
May 16, 2020 -
Re: A Warm Welcome Needed
Welcome to YWS, Cherry! What kinds of things do you like to write?
May 13, 2020 -
Re: Finish the simile
As intelligent as a bottlenose dolphin As stinky as...
May 12, 2020 -
Re: Finish the simile
As strange as your aunt’s 50th birthday party As slow as...
May 11, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Long
May 11, 2020
