User avatar

Raimunda

  • Art & Photography Re: Milo Ventmiglia Icon

    My first icon ever. I likeit, but mainly because it has Milo Ventimiglia's beautiful face on it.

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    Love it! Though I must admit I thought that thing in his mouth was like a really skinny loo roll.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sureal's Most Awesomly Random Sketches!

    LOL! I love these. I think they have a unique sort of style. If you wanna go for realism, possibly work a bit more on learning about the body and ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Jon O.

    SCHIZZ!!! This is brilliant. I kinda like how it doesn't look exactly like you. but you've sort of developed your own style. And I love the piece of paper saying ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: All of my old photoshop stuff

    You did heroes icons. I love you.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Igor Karkaroff

    Soo, this is, like, my first art post. I think its okay, I suppose. Its Igor Karkaroff when he was younger, in his Death Eater days... VOILA Click to view... ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Teen Idol?

    Ehe. I liked it. I liked the concept of the famous-guy-in-high-school thing I know it's not Jane Austen, but its a nice book. Shouldn't be dissed. Not maybe for the ...

    Jun 5, 2008


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman