User avatar

Raimunda

  • Art & Photography Re: Mira

    this is fantastic. really. I likies it. two things: make her hair less flat. if it's windy, her hair should be going about more. and its too flat anyhoo. give ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: photography4 (family portrait)

    It's a really good idea and you should follow it up and I'm really wishing I could think this sorta schizz up but hey. get a camera that doesn't blurr! ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Around Town

    WOW you live in a cool place! personal favourite is the busker. but i kinda love 'em all. xxx

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Traditional Medium Artwork! :D

    I think I need to be your friend on deviantart. :) I love them! Although maybe you could add more detail in the landscape ones (not that I could do ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: photography2 !

    I agrees, I'm afraid. You need, like, a focus. Maybe don't take it on a bus and just take it from a regular, non moving window! but I like the ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: NaNoWriMo Book Cover

    ohemgee that house is pretty. I would kill for it. This front cover is depressing me! Is the book a happy one? Make it brighter! And you CREATED that sky? ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: 2008 art project

    I love like, the sense of space and freedom and how nothing is especially perfect but it's alot more, I dunno, real. When I look at them I can imagine ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lady From A Magazine

    I get bored alot. I did this mainly in English and R.S. Not that I don't like those subjects. I just need to doodle to focus my attention and this ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Alkfjsdasdg

    I love your comic strip, the colouring and the humour and all that jazz. I was internally crying for Mary and John. Though a woman with hair like that should ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers in Suburbia

    J'adore! The flowers are really in focus, which is gurrd. I think for the last one, you could have make it a photograph of another flower, because it's kinda just ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Heroes Captioned Pics

    Et voila, yet another one. I'm still trying to work out how to do this with photobucket. Thanks to te guy who pmed me! YOU ARE THE SCHIZZ. xxx

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Heroes Icons

    Okay, so this isn't an icon. But it's cool. The fist ever MATTY PATTY!!!!!!!

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Heroes Icons

    I'm having fun with this. I should be outside at the summer fair but I'm ill. And keeping my friend Sam company because she's doing her science (which she should ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Heroes Icons

    I LOVE HEROES

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Milo Ventmiglia Icon

    I love this one too. REASON: Milo's face again.

    Jun 11, 2008


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet