User avatar

Raimunda

  • Art & Photography Re: Skye in the summer ;)

    Its really pretty. The whole depth and size of it. Although the flower was a bit wierd it kind of added a focus and singularity to it. Made it interesting. ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Can you Tell Who it is? What Can I Do to make him Better?

    I am actually nearly sobbing over this. I am pathetic. :( Its taken me hoooges and now even I can't tell who it is and I drew it. Its for ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Got bunches of new pics of me^-^

    If you were going for a dark approach you should make the light on the face softer because it makes you look washed out- also maybe try illuminating something other ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Starry Night

    I hate Van Gogh. So much. I just hate his style. But you did do a good job on this; thumbs completely vertical, my friend. xxx

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Recent Art Projects.

    ohmygee the shading on the shirt is like incredible!!! and the deer one is nice; I like the contrast. But me thinkies the face on the guy is a little...hmm, ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lust

    This is good. I like how you purposely photographed it in front of curtains to make it red; creative much!! Okies. So, You need to figure out 2 things. 1. ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lady From A Magazine

    eurgh I just noticed how off her face is; her eyes are wonky and her nose is wonky and her neck doesn't stick out like it should....xxx

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Gryphon

    *shuffles into a corner feeling inferior* there's nothing at all to critique! Like, wow! xxxx

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: James

    I was looking at your first non-potato and my first non-potato and feeling a sense of inferiority on my part. You are good at this. Too good to be fair. ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Majestic Midnight

    eh wow. I cant even use paint. This is really cool. The moon especially. My favourite bit is how some stars are big and some are small; it really gives ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Garden Path

    Okay, so I totally hate Monet and Van Gogh and all those style of painters, because even though they were unique and influencial and revolutionary in the progression of impressionism, ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight Poster WIP

    Okay, so I've been doing this for a friend. Its the twilight poster. *And the anti-twilighters groan* I like his face; I'm going to go over the shading with an ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 2

    Im not really a cat person so I wasnt really into those, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one with the leaves and the sun.I thought that the colours and ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nick Jonas

    I did this for my friend Wardah on her birthday (BTW I did buy her a present as well! I am not a complete cheapskate) Took me three hours and ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A few pieces of mine

    I hate you. you're too good. the mini is like, a miracle for five minutes. grrrrrrrrrrrrr xxxx

    Nov 16, 2008


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka