User avatar

Raimunda

  • Art & Photography Re: School Project

    Awwweesooommmeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wheres the coloured one??? WHERE?? WHEEEEERREE??

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Why So Serious?

    What you should do is cheat. Haha. No, seriously. Trace the outline of his face, because that is what is holding you back. Trace that, trace the outlines, then focus ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: first time

    It's just a rose on a table. Decent rose, nice table. I just... don't see the point. Why did you take this photograph? What does it mean? Maybe you could ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored in PE with xXKazeXx and charlotte

    It's not really... art. If you want to do art photography you have to pick an unusual/interesting topic- not saying that you ain't pretty, dear, but you catch my drift. ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: ryhming isnt to hard is it?..

    I havd heard of a mythial object called a Rhyming Dictionary, which contains hundreds upon thousands of rhymes. Tis the stuff of ledgend!

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Skeleton Series

    thats a really interesting view, because I think the first one is probably the most accurate and the others are weaker. Its interesting to see what other people think about ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Skeleton Series

    Front View, the trunk. This is....dodgy. To say the least. Hey. I was twelve. :shock:

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Skeleton Series

    Skull.

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Skeleton Series

    I think I must have done these over a year ago now, just before my thirteenth birthday, so they aren't at all reliable, and you're better off with Deviantart Tutorials, ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Painting and New Graphic

    The contrast between the warm and cold colouring in the first was really effective. And also, I liked the swirls and the way it flowed. And it kind of led ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Jacob&bella

    you commented on mine to check it out so I'm gonna. And you know what, you've kind of got it. You can shade and you get how perspective and land ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Can you Tell Who it is? What Can I Do to make him Better?

    Eeee. I feel really guilty now because you've all been so nice and complimentary and helpful and I....um, kinda threw this away the next day and drew a new one. ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eiffel Tower Redone

    what perspective. It looks kind of...stormy? Angry? its definately got some kind of mood going on. And its really well focused and you get the idea of how huge it ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eggs.

    The shading is awesomness. The lighting on the eggs is just right, perfect in fact. And the position is really cool. I didn't know eggs could even do that. You ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Speed Painting Practice - Hueco Mundo

    eh WOW and I cant even use PAINT. Thats incredible. It doesn't even look digital, it looks like its been painted. I think my favourite aspects are how its all ...

    Dec 1, 2008


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47