User avatar

Raimunda

  • Art & Photography Re: My minions!

    call them "cat" and "other cat" xxx

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    I used a mechanical pencil from ASDA and other assorted stumps of varying softness (alll B's). Go with Faber Castell, mine advise. Ta fer reviewin. xxx

    May 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Elizabeth

    Sigh. Tis very very pretty. Vair vair pretty indeedy. And so correct too. It makes me smile everytime I see the forehead shaded as it should be. I have but ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Egg Hunt

    arrrgh too big!!

    May 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai's new look

    it kind of just looks awesome to me! I don't know much about manga or anime or whatever style this is (eeerr) but it does look cool. I think that ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Graphite Drawing

    To be able to draw this, freehand, is pretty impressive. I like her hair and her pose, it reminds me of the Little Mermaid. The problem is the proportions are ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: ...And to the woods, to Grandmothers house we go...

    I love these. I like how you actually took a subject matter, rather than just snapped a picture of something pretty, which is what a lot of people do. I ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    Properly? For about a year and a half. Thanks for all the reviews. I'm going to try and make the changes. The reason, I think, that it's all wonky, is ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    I needed something to do instead of revision. I don't have an A3 scanner so you have to put up with a photograph. I used a mechanical pencil from ASDA ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I drew an Old Man...

    I took elements of it from a drawing Leonardo da Vinci did, but this looks nothing like the original. xxxx

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I drew an Old Man...

    Yeah, the ears are too low, I see it now... the nose and chin I took from a profile that Leonardo da Vinci did, though. I think I like drawing ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I drew an Old Man...

    I've never drawn in charcoal before, and I've decided that I hate it; it's messy and you can't rub out and you come out looking like you live in a ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rider

    Lol I love how the first thing you see is the horses bum. It's kind of expressionist, this; all the scenery is moving in some way, and you really put ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Political Cartoon

    Lol. That's funny, and clever. Oxymoronic. Just fix the guy's hand, but everything else is super-duper, batman.

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rain Covered Flower

    There is more to photography than just snapping a picture. You have to think about colours and textures and tones and arrangement. You have to think beyond "pretty flower". Anyone ...

    Apr 6, 2009


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild