User avatar

Raimunda

  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    I just totally failed this YWS IQ test.

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    centipede

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Space

    Isn't space kind of awe-inspiring? We think that a skyscraper is big but WOAH... there's got to be a point to it all. Not really bothered that these aren't yours- ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Music

    ROGUE WAVE- EYES. I love this SO MUCH. VAMPIRE WEEKEND- A-PUNK. It's kinda retro. They're my top 2. CHEK 'EM.

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Omgosh Heroes- discuss it here

    SHIZZ YES! SEXY MR BENNET!!

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Omgosh Heroes- discuss it here

    Are you dizzy from looking at Mohinder? had dreams that Sylar ate your brain? Purposely burnt yourself to see if you can regenerate? Or just think that Peter Petrelli's chest ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    My Art. YEY!!!!!!!! You know you'll do it cos I'm just so darn loveable.

    Jun 8, 2008


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline