User avatar

Raimunda

  • Art & Photography Re: Skeleton Series

    Front View, the trunk. This is....dodgy. To say the least. Hey. I was twelve. :shock:

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Skeleton Series

    Skull.

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Skeleton Series

    I think I must have done these over a year ago now, just before my thirteenth birthday, so they aren't at all reliable, and you're better off with Deviantart Tutorials, ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Slow Play

    Haha so now its even better. But you should make it clearer because I totally thought it was baseball and I don't even know what baseball is. It's like rounders, ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Painting and New Graphic

    The contrast between the warm and cold colouring in the first was really effective. And also, I liked the swirls and the way it flowed. And it kind of led ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Modern Art Is Rubbish

    "Why was he okay-ish? He's modern art. He's one of the people who gave birth to modern art and weened it with a bottle. So saying he is "okay-ish" does ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Light of the World

    I really like this. It isnt traditional, but its illustrative of how you feel about God, or about how the narrator feels about God. I really got how inspirational he ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: How I Feel When I Play The Piano

    Okay. So I know that nobody is going to like this because it has not structure or rhythm or any of it. Its just that I don't really approach poetry ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life

    I don't know if you could have written this using the SHOW DONT TELL method. If you were just writing a poem of analogies, this is okay; you got your ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Slow Play

    Haha made me laugh. I don't live in America so I don't have this annoyance. but every time my dad wants to watch the football and stops me watching heroes ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Jacob&bella

    you commented on mine to check it out so I'm gonna. And you know what, you've kind of got it. You can shade and you get how perspective and land ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Can you Tell Who it is? What Can I Do to make him Better?

    Eeee. I feel really guilty now because you've all been so nice and complimentary and helpful and I....um, kinda threw this away the next day and drew a new one. ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do Not Stand By My Grave And Weep

    Edited. Thanks. Specially to Galerius. xxx

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do Not Stand By My Grave And Weep

    A play on the Do Not Stand By My Grave And Weep Poem. I was wondering how a humanist copes with a death as they don't believe in life once ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eiffel Tower Redone

    what perspective. It looks kind of...stormy? Angry? its definately got some kind of mood going on. And its really well focused and you get the idea of how huge it ...

    Dec 1, 2008


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless