User avatar

Raimunda

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just The Way I Like It

    Aww. Galerius already critiqued so there's no point me even trying. Darnit. But I can say that I don't really agree with the concept. I mean, I used to, but ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: he loves her-she doesnt love him - the usual

    its not enough for you Capital 'I', dear. boys come and boys go Why you no capitalise?? You don't have to, but I think it would suit this poem more. ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Life in a Paragraph.

    eh WOW. I love it. It's real and relatable and clever and all that schizz. J'adore ca. She looked across to the other table at the group of girls, as ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lovers Bread Basket

    I love this poem. It's clever and witty and fast paced and condensed and just overall brilliance. It made me giggle at the end. Im going to nitpick because I ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: "Ana"

    Hey I have found my first poem. Since this is my first poem give some nice critique on it. Thank you all in advance. Well. I'll critique it! Ana What ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: And to the Choir.....

    I like it. Its unorthodox and refreshing and new and it IS poetry because I've read stuff like this before. And I actually think it's brilliant. "Repetition doesnt emphisize how ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The End of Us

    Tut tut tut. You has done none reviewing. YWSers be not impressed. Anyway moving on to POETRY!!! First thing about this is that its a great start, but it is ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Created It All

    Hey thevoiceinside I like it. You get your point across and you do it in a charming way. It reminds me of a hymn that I can't remember the name ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An examination of human life

    What is life, but a collection of strife carried on right through the years What is death, But just a final rest an ending of those tiresome tears? Why is ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: alone

    Alone Lovely is the moonligt lovely are the stars yet voices from the doorway aslike Is this 'like' or 'as'? approaching sharks Slightly odd similie here. Sharks? Of all the ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Die a Child

    I like it. It's really sad and depressing, but it's clever and the rhymes don't seem forced. It flows, man. I wasn't so sure about the use of the word ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Battleground

    The bang of a gun my soul shudders as the man beside me falls war begins. Bullets like the fist of God plunge deep into the hearts of men figures ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Believe In God

    I've decided I believe in God. I think that the world and people and outer space and the whole schibang of creation couldnt possibly have just popped into existance by ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Skeleton Series

    thats a really interesting view, because I think the first one is probably the most accurate and the others are weaker. Its interesting to see what other people think about ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Modern Art Is Rubbish

    Marilyn Monroe is the Daphne of the modern age? Are you comparing Warhol to Bernini? What? Thats like comparing the power of Gordon Brown to the power of my maths ...

    Dec 6, 2008


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind