User avatar

Raimunda

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Do Killers go to Hell?

    Pay attention in a German lesson? German ? Me? Ha. As if. Yeah, so instead of learning the past tense of some obscure and unsayable word, I was wondering what's ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Hate

    I think that this is really interesting, and emotional; how the narrator is supremely pissed off and now hates the person she loved so much. It was powerfully written. But ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Finally dead

    Heylooo. So, depressing poem! It's well written though (although the fact that you didn't capitalise your I's made it seemed more rushed and less professional; change ca!) and interesting to ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Murderer's Advice

    Your topic was original and interesting, and it was interesting to see your interpretation. I reckon if I ever tackled this subject I would probably write about how the murderer ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To my father...

    I had to read it twice because I didn't get it at first, but that's because I'm stupid and not because it's rubbish, because it isn't; it's really good. You ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Apart

    Hey emmyc. C'est moi. My favourite things about ta poem. I don't know why I'm writing in french. I'll stop. Oui? Oui. I like the ending of the second verse, ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Intergalactic Musings

    I don't know if this is poetry so I put it in 'other' because it is...dubious. AND even if it IS rubbish, I broke up from school today so I ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    Well, my poem wasn't good, but it was controversial! I am really enjoying reading all the reviews! Thanks for taking your time to agree with me or yell at me- ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Peanut Clusters

    Well, it made me laugh. Not sure of its actual poetic callibre, though.

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Used To Fly

    Pfftt. You don't need punctuation advice. I used to fly With my wings outstretched I'd soar so high For you were my catch. We have three lines of awesome, then ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: photons, excite!

    Bleurgh I am so jealous of you. IT'S NOT FAIR.

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Lost You

    Not really anything, I just didn't want to do my Biology. The last verse is...iffy. I have about a hundred different versions of it but they were all crapper than ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: ryhming isnt to hard is it?..

    I havd heard of a mythial object called a Rhyming Dictionary, which contains hundreds upon thousands of rhymes. Tis the stuff of ledgend!

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: How Time Flies

    The old man was sat under the tree. This wasn’t by any means an unusual occurrence. He sat under the tree every day, whether it rained or snowed, or stayed ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sorry dad

    Aww. So short. It's good, but it's just the opening verse of something. Write it more! Expand on your points. How did you disappoint your dad? I'm sorry dad that ...

    Dec 15, 2008


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)