User avatar

Raimunda

  • Lounge, The Re: Space

    Isn't space kind of awe-inspiring? We think that a skyscraper is big but WOAH... there's got to be a point to it all. Not really bothered that these aren't yours- ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Political Cartoon

    Lol. That's funny, and clever. Oxymoronic. Just fix the guy's hand, but everything else is super-duper, batman.

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rain Covered Flower

    There is more to photography than just snapping a picture. You have to think about colours and textures and tones and arrangement. You have to think beyond "pretty flower". Anyone ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm on the mountaintop

    I’ll climb the mountain Through wind and rain Through twisting paths and constant pain And I’ll keep on, and never stop Until I reach the very top and then I’ll ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You, By the Way

    Sounds like me! J'adore ca. xxxx

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh, the complexities of joy and love

    If you ever write anything I don't like, screw hats, I eat something so large and indigestable that it might kill me.

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fifteen years too long

    I want to bring my sisters to that place where sunsets live And watch their eyes get wide each time the sky is set on fire. I want them all ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: who in the whispered breeze

    Ohmygosh, like, sigh! It flowed through my head like a song. I freaking LOVE it. xxxxx

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Africa

    Hey chuck. Gonna review. Lucky old you. So first off, I really did love the ending. Some of your rhymes are just awesome. eg, I particularly loved: But now set ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tree.

    Heyzers. haven't been on here for hoooges! My internet is down. Anyhoo, trying to wrap my mind around THIS concept.... I am a tree in the forest I live, and ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: School Project

    Awwweesooommmeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wheres the coloured one??? WHERE?? WHEEEEERREE??

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Why So Serious?

    What you should do is cheat. Haha. No, seriously. Trace the outline of his face, because that is what is holding you back. Trace that, trace the outlines, then focus ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: first time

    It's just a rose on a table. Decent rose, nice table. I just... don't see the point. Why did you take this photograph? What does it mean? Maybe you could ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored in PE with xXKazeXx and charlotte

    It's not really... art. If you want to do art photography you have to pick an unusual/interesting topic- not saying that you ain't pretty, dear, but you catch my drift. ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Humanity Must Die

    ARGH! I was reading the comments and like literally shouting at the screen for people to shut up about the imagery! Thish whole poem was full of imagery, what the ...

    Jan 13, 2009


Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant