User avatar

Raimunda

  • Art & Photography Re: I drew an Old Man...

    I've never drawn in charcoal before, and I've decided that I hate it; it's messy and you can't rub out and you come out looking like you live in a ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writing treats me badly

    It's really good and the grammar and punctuation was tight. My only problem is that you kind of mix and match romantic wording with modern stuff, like when you have ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ode to Google

    This made me chuckle. My favourite bit? This. 'bout the latest celebrities or brain-washing cults. Lol. I do think some of your rhymes sounded forced, but as if I even ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make Music happy. Give her something to review!

    I just wanted to say thanks for reviewing my Dear Dad thing. Twas mucho appreaciated. xxxx

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Scared of Being Nothing

    She is dying and I don't want her to. She looks up at me and blinks, and whispers something that I cannot hear. She looks so thin and weak. I ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stand by me

    When I was reading this, this song came to mind: It's Dry Your Eyes Mate by the Streets and your poem is kind of the same style. This is a ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Falling

    Hey Kayyo The thing I found when I read this is that there doesn't really seem to be a pivotal reason behind it. What are you trying to tell me? ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Dad.

    For Gadi's gay contest. Dear Dad. I know that you said I shouldn’t contact you anymore, but I think that you should know what’s going on in my life. I ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bye Bye YWS

    I understand that this was probably just a spur-of-the-moment thing, but your rhymes seemed really forced. E.G farewell, hell. I don't understand why you're seeing us agin in Hell? Are ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Giving Up

    I like how you built the struggle up and up and up and then when you came to the end you showed us the sense of accomplishment; after a while ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: “Full stop”

    Laughed at THIS bit- "a list of words potentially forming a dialogue" This was really clever. And now I know that all those guys who didn't talk to me at ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight : The real story

    Lol. Very rude but it gets across all the points people have about why Twilight is bad. I wonder how long it will be before a Twilight-lover attacks you, though. ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moors

    AWESOME! It's about a place I went to in Cumbria, just below Scotland. I'm SO pleased you got that!!!!! Thanks for the review. xxxx

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moors

    Haven't been on YWS for ageess... one of my poems has been locked while I was away. Whoops. Naughty me. I ran along the moors and I whistled with the ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rider

    Lol I love how the first thing you see is the horses bum. It's kind of expressionist, this; all the scenery is moving in some way, and you really put ...

    Apr 6, 2009


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn