User avatar

Raimunda

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Powers ::Part2::

    "RUN!" The two brothers ran faster across the hard red earth, as a bullet whizzed past them. The smaller boy took a quick look back, and saw the pursuing truck ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ever Happily

    I dont get it! I really liked it, I think if this was in a library I'd rent it! I don't see why everybody's being so not-positive! Good job, old ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Story of the Celadon Shield

    I loved th beginning. I really, really did, I thought it sounded like th beginning of a fable or a fairytale. But now I hate you because you changed the ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Harry/Hermione Fanfiction Chap. 1

    Before I start, may I ask why Ron had a microphone? When he has a wand? And also I thought your chioce of song was a bit uncharacteristic for Harry ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Paddington Bear

    OMGOSH I LOVE Paddigton Bear, from the age of five to seven I was completely insane about him, and I thought you captured his character really well. Maybe you could ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Air Born

    I think this story is quite good and could possibly become amazing, and I also compliment you on complete correct use of apostrophe's which is, like, impossible. A few things ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Powers ::1::

    A tall man was walking down the street, his steps the only sound in the darkness around him. He was walking quickly, with long strides and sharp taps, caused by ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ja, tis Moi

    SO. A place to tell you about ME. Im thirteen. Though I'm dead tall so people tend to think I'm about five years older. Even though I have a youthful ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Past

    I try not to remember, But the past is stained on my heart. I LOVE THIS. ITS AMAZING. Did you think of this yourself, or is it someone elses? its ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In My Room

    I am looking in the mirror. I suppose I have a... snubby nose And its covered in freckles; But its straight ish. Which is good. Brown eyes. I like them. ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You never understand

    It gets the point, which it seems a lot of poets have difficulty doing, 'cause they waffle on about nothing for no apparent reason. I like the way you put ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Last Dance

    I really enjoyed it, you definately have, shall we say, a poetic flair. But it was a bit long for what it was saying- you could condense it a bit ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Believing

    Lol. I am not a good speller. Its true. And I shall check more thouroughly next time. Sorry bout that.... BUT THANKS FOR THE INPUT. I think I shall try ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Believing

    "How old are you, exactly, Carmen?" The girl raised her tousled red haired head, and looked the vicar in the eye, but said nothing. It wasn't her way to answer ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Note Passing in Potions..../science...

    Harry, I hate potions. How the HELL do you stew a blueworm?? What IS a blueworm??? Tell me about it. But maybe you'd know if you'd listened? If you think ...

    Mar 9, 2008


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena