User avatar

Raimunda

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Powers ::3::

    A.N My third character, Subject 4. I've tried to make all the characters really different to each other. This has to be one of my favourites. I like his power. ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Igor Karkaroff

    Soo, this is, like, my first art post. I think its okay, I suppose. Its Igor Karkaroff when he was younger, in his Death Eater days... VOILA Click to view... ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Mr. Publisher

    Schiz, I love this bit: Esteemed professionals might gasp-- ‘Plan your story, or it will turn out wrong!’ But I’m not in the least bit ashamed to disclose, I make ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Wanted- One Friend

    Thanks!!!! And I must admit I shied away from rhyming because I'm, like, rhymishly illiterate. I'll work on it though. xx

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Frog Prince

    WOW, you made me giggle. I love this. You made a materialist centric fairy tale poem!!! Congratulations! I'd critique you but I don't want to warp your flair for funny ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Writer's block

    I stolidly do not believe in writers block, but I thought that this poem kind of explained to me what it must be like. If it existed. "Two days later ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: He's gay now.

    Au Contrare!!! I love wierd formatting. Its makes layouts more interesting to read. And I like this. Its not a usual poem. People are always writing about love betweens girls ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Failed Mother

    I think as a way of telling the story, it was good- I knew what the woman was going through, and I understood her general feelings. But, I dunno, I ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I'll Miss You.

    OMGOSH, you are exactly like me, you ramble! I try and write poetry, but I just seem to waver off the point, and never reach a conclusion! I'll just tell ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Indians in the rain?

    Its really good! Apart from the few mistakes, like when you said 'there' instead of their, and 'poor' where it should say pour, I really liked it. It got the ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Wanted- One Friend

    A.N I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so I just banged it down in the Special Poems With No Genre section. SPWNG. Has a ring to it, donchathink? ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Monster

    Ja I agree with the general population, this is quite good. I also quite liked the formatting, contrary to other people. I think it seperated the text quite nicely, and ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Six Letter Word

    Yeah, I can relate. I liked it, I think it was a good old tale. I could relate to the guilt, and I think you made what was going on ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I want advice to start writing well before it's too late!

    Writing isn't a science. It's an art. And you have no reason to be scared of posting work, cause aint nobody here ever going to hunt you down and axe ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Teen Idol?

    Ehe. I liked it. I liked the concept of the famous-guy-in-high-school thing I know it's not Jane Austen, but its a nice book. Shouldn't be dissed. Not maybe for the ...

    Jun 5, 2008


Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle