User avatar

Raimunda

  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    Love it! Though I must admit I thought that thing in his mouth was like a really skinny loo roll.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sureal's Most Awesomly Random Sketches!

    LOL! I love these. I think they have a unique sort of style. If you wanna go for realism, possibly work a bit more on learning about the body and ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Jon O.

    SCHIZZ!!! This is brilliant. I kinda like how it doesn't look exactly like you. but you've sort of developed your own style. And I love the piece of paper saying ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: All of my old photoshop stuff

    You did heroes icons. I love you.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Purple

    Schizz, if you don't think this is good, I'd love to read something of yours you think's amazing. And I love the idea of being inspired by colours. Maybe you ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Omgosh Heroes- discuss it here

    SHIZZ YES! SEXY MR BENNET!!

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    This is some immense shizz. I don't really think I can review this, because there's just no point! It's amazing. I hope when I'm as old as you I'll be ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Raimunda enters the bar, and asks for an orange juice. She spills it, and has to buy another.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Omgosh Heroes- discuss it here

    Are you dizzy from looking at Mohinder? had dreams that Sylar ate your brain? Purposely burnt yourself to see if you can regenerate? Or just think that Peter Petrelli's chest ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Speechless

    As requested here is my brilliant and unparalled review. I really, really like this. It's a really unusual thing to write, and I think that the unusuallness of it make ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    My Art. YEY!!!!!!!! You know you'll do it cos I'm just so darn loveable.

    Jun 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Giving out Iffy Critiques

    I will OF COURSE review work. Possibly badly. But I won't be nasty or anything. And it gives me good karma, me thinkies. And I would LOVE to critique art ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique Boutique

    Um well please may you please perhaps maybe if you could review me?? I have 1 art thingy. And numerous story thingies. And a blog thingamajig. It would be ever ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Poor Imp's Poor House - Poor No More

    :shock: will you review me???? please???? :(

    Jun 8, 2008


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet