User avatar

Raimunda

  • Other Poetry Re: why falling in love is a monumentally awful idea.

    Come here- got it! No- no no no no- Argh! Why is it everytime I have it my hand it slips right out? It's like trying to catch an abstract ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Elizabeth

    Sigh. Tis very very pretty. Vair vair pretty indeedy. And so correct too. It makes me smile everytime I see the forehead shaded as it should be. I have but ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Egg Hunt

    arrrgh too big!!

    May 14, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    I just totally failed this YWS IQ test.

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wanting you forever.

    This is what happens when you tell me to revise for a Food Tech test. I know it's awful, so feel free to crash your critiquing whip on it. I ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    centipede

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What I am

    I am a human-timelord hybrid with the brain capacity of Albus Dumbledore who sometimes disguises herself as influencial world leaders; I particularly enjoyed inhabiting the body of George W Bush ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pain

    In the beginning, it doesn't really read like a poem. it reads more like a collection of sentences. But then you get into your similies and I can feel a ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai's new look

    it kind of just looks awesome to me! I don't know much about manga or anime or whatever style this is (eeerr) but it does look cool. I think that ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Graphite Drawing

    To be able to draw this, freehand, is pretty impressive. I like her hair and her pose, it reminds me of the Little Mermaid. The problem is the proportions are ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: ...And to the woods, to Grandmothers house we go...

    I love these. I like how you actually took a subject matter, rather than just snapped a picture of something pretty, which is what a lot of people do. I ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    Properly? For about a year and a half. Thanks for all the reviews. I'm going to try and make the changes. The reason, I think, that it's all wonky, is ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    I needed something to do instead of revision. I don't have an A3 scanner so you have to put up with a photograph. I used a mechanical pencil from ASDA ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I drew an Old Man...

    I took elements of it from a drawing Leonardo da Vinci did, but this looks nothing like the original. xxxx

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I drew an Old Man...

    Yeah, the ears are too low, I see it now... the nose and chin I took from a profile that Leonardo da Vinci did, though. I think I like drawing ...

    Apr 16, 2009


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae