User avatar

Raimunda

  • Art & Photography Re: Lust

    This is good. I like how you purposely photographed it in front of curtains to make it red; creative much!! Okies. So, You need to figure out 2 things. 1. ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lady From A Magazine

    eurgh I just noticed how off her face is; her eyes are wonky and her nose is wonky and her neck doesn't stick out like it should....xxx

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Gryphon

    *shuffles into a corner feeling inferior* there's nothing at all to critique! Like, wow! xxxx

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: James

    I was looking at your first non-potato and my first non-potato and feeling a sense of inferiority on my part. You are good at this. Too good to be fair. ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Majestic Midnight

    eh wow. I cant even use paint. This is really cool. The moon especially. My favourite bit is how some stars are big and some are small; it really gives ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Garden Path

    Okay, so I totally hate Monet and Van Gogh and all those style of painters, because even though they were unique and influencial and revolutionary in the progression of impressionism, ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight Poster WIP

    Okay, so I've been doing this for a friend. Its the twilight poster. *And the anti-twilighters groan* I like his face; I'm going to go over the shading with an ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 2

    Im not really a cat person so I wasnt really into those, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one with the leaves and the sun.I thought that the colours and ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nick Jonas

    I did this for my friend Wardah on her birthday (BTW I did buy her a present as well! I am not a complete cheapskate) Took me three hours and ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A few pieces of mine

    I hate you. you're too good. the mini is like, a miracle for five minutes. grrrrrrrrrrrrr xxxx

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Mira

    this is fantastic. really. I likies it. two things: make her hair less flat. if it's windy, her hair should be going about more. and its too flat anyhoo. give ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: photography4 (family portrait)

    It's a really good idea and you should follow it up and I'm really wishing I could think this sorta schizz up but hey. get a camera that doesn't blurr! ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Appendix Hurts

    There was a pang just now on the left side of my body And I felt really faint. And it's been going on For days. And I have hot chocolate ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Around Town

    WOW you live in a cool place! personal favourite is the busker. but i kinda love 'em all. xxx

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Traditional Medium Artwork! :D

    I think I need to be your friend on deviantart. :) I love them! Although maybe you could add more detail in the landscape ones (not that I could do ...

    Nov 16, 2008


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson