User avatar

Raimunda

  • Art & Photography Re: Eggs.

    The shading is awesomness. The lighting on the eggs is just right, perfect in fact. And the position is really cool. I didn't know eggs could even do that. You ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Speed Painting Practice - Hueco Mundo

    eh WOW and I cant even use PAINT. Thats incredible. It doesn't even look digital, it looks like its been painted. I think my favourite aspects are how its all ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Skye in the summer ;)

    Its really pretty. The whole depth and size of it. Although the flower was a bit wierd it kind of added a focus and singularity to it. Made it interesting. ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Butterknife

    LOL! utter brilliance It was a four year old/MyteriousIncidentOfTheDogInTheNightTime-esque xxx

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Reasons Why Your Poem Is Bad.

    lol.

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Reasons Why Your Poem Is Bad.

    "Do you really want me to critique this? It's really really bad The worst poem I ever read I kind of wish I never had. Your tone ... juvenile and ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Modern Art Is Rubbish

    But can't they find a more impressive way of expressing themselves? Sure, its conceptual, but seriously, create a conceptual masterpiece. A splodge requires no skill at all, AT ALL. It's ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Modern Art Is Rubbish

    I was flicking through an art History book (because I am a self confessed art nerd and not ashamed of it...very much). And it starts off with the caveman cave ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Can you Tell Who it is? What Can I Do to make him Better?

    I am actually nearly sobbing over this. I am pathetic. :( Its taken me hoooges and now even I can't tell who it is and I drew it. Its for ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    *EDITED* thanks to everyone for the advice xxx

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Loss of Imagination

    Loved the last verse. So much. But I completely disagree with the concept of the poem; maybe we just go to different schools, but I love mine! I think that ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Got bunches of new pics of me^-^

    If you were going for a dark approach you should make the light on the face softer because it makes you look washed out- also maybe try illuminating something other ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    Stephenie Meyer uses the word Incoherant Way too much. Like, find a new way of saying That your stupid generic character Is impossible to understand. And yes, dear, we do ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Starry Night

    I hate Van Gogh. So much. I just hate his style. But you did do a good job on this; thumbs completely vertical, my friend. xxx

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Recent Art Projects.

    ohmygee the shading on the shirt is like incredible!!! and the deer one is nice; I like the contrast. But me thinkies the face on the guy is a little...hmm, ...

    Nov 21, 2008


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies