User avatar

Raimunda

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Wish You Knew

    I think it could. I hope it would. I wish you knew. I love this bit best of all. It has a sense of rhythm that, although it slips at ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It hasn't a name yet.

    aaaawwww Megan. You are so marvellously talented. :) This is truly spectacular (!!! new word!). I love it. And you could lie and say it's about Imogen. It could be!!! ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rosa never swims with me.

    J'adore this poem. There was some iffy lining and stuff, but I found the more I read it the more the rhymes and wording that I didn't understand, made sense. ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I keep humming each day

    Heyloo. Je vais reviewer. I keep humming each day, Looking at the path you may take one day. You need something other that 'day'. Words rhyme with themselves, of course, ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shy

    oh goatgirl you are truly marvellous and I think that you are extremely pretty so there's no need to worry about anything :) lots of love alice

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: quite a boring poem

    Megan you are going to make me cry xxx

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Words on my Lips

    It started off as primitive as the people who spoke it, But the need for laughs and friends and joy shook it and awoke it. It came from rock to ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Nonsense Composed on the M25

    !!! I cannot believe I forgot!! xxxx

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Personification of Spring :-)

    Perfectly splendid. Eximious, even. xxx

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Nonsense Composed on the M25

    I was soooo bored and the traffic jam was sooooo long. Have you tried my Urchin stew? I made it specially for you, I plucked the lad from off the ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Old Man

    I love it. Specially the last line. YOU MUST LET ME HAVE IT IN MY SKETCHBOOK, CHILD. You are a wonder to mine eyes xxx Don't know why you were ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Doubt

    Well, I do believe it's marvellous. Brings tears of wonder to mine eyes. I extraspecially like the ending because it's extraspecially marvellous. And what-ho, lookie who made it onto their ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My minions!

    call them "cat" and "other cat" xxx

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heaven Blown

    English homework. I'm actually doing it, which is a nice change. I’m sitting on this patch of grass, A lonely gravestone at my feet. Your life-prolonging hourglass Has dropped its ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    I used a mechanical pencil from ASDA and other assorted stumps of varying softness (alll B's). Go with Faber Castell, mine advise. Ta fer reviewin. xxx

    May 30, 2009


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon