Random avatar

Rahul

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: These Violent Delights

    u just took my attention.. believe me you earned a lot of respect by me just please clear the Mr. S or is this second chapter..I really like the part ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Need.

    Hey.. I like it just be a little easy make it simple and easy to re dares

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Sharing In Power Chapter-2

    Chapter-2 Life is fun I saw a dark black sky with no stars. I couldn’t see the ground everywhere it was fogy the white fog covered the whole ground like ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gray Days

    good potential its like a betray poem presented in a very touching manner good work.!

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Broken Things

    Well. I really like your perspective of your story specially in the first paragraph sometimes I don't understand who is the speaker and who is the listener Though it's really ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 1- New

    and shoot me in PM my other mistakes.. Thanks

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 1- New

    Some told me.. to make some changes in the chapter so here it is.. please comment Chapter-1 Here I remember I looked outside the window, the Sun was playing with ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nostalgia

    good like it pretty awesome

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 3km love story

    Your story is good, i really like the idea of jogging love i just want to add if your character is workaholic.. then show his nature, how he left his ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The night I died (did I really die?)

    really great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let's Run

    really awesome.. keep writing the title of the poem really describes the poem

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    welcome to YWS.. hope to see a great author in you

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Don't Miss the Bus

    its nice .. I really like the idea the fault which i find here i, its seem like a play don't start the dialogue with the name put" "s it ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Animallife 90210

    i like it.. kids will love it keep it up.. just u are taking the story too Deep keep writing!!!

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Sharing In Power

    Chapter-1 Here I remember I am confused whether to take it as a chapter or as an Epilogue by the way how is it??? I looked outside the window. It ...

    Aug 30, 2011


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables