Random avatar

Rafzekael117

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I do what Death cannot.

    Alright, thanks for your advice Eimear!

    May 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I do what Death cannot.

    I have not one name, but thousands. I am the screams beneath the moans, I am your family’s broken bones, I am the fallen stones of time, You the broken ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Blue Flame

    I wrote this in the space of a half hour from one in the morning, so it most likely sucks. But, I like it so bleh! :wink: Thock. The arrow ...

    May 28, 2008


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge