User avatar

Raelyn723

Raelyn723

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    Let's see... the last book I read was Thirteen Reasons Why. It's probably the most depressing story I have ever read, but I loved it so much! I always liked ...

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    I have the same feeling... haha. I am going to be in challenge classes next year in high school but I am not that advanced... wow you must be crazy ...

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    That's awesome! I am so stinking clumsy that I can't dance :/ ...but I like everything else on your list too! Thanks for the tip with Snoik's guidelines! I really ...

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    So I guess you could probably tell... but I'm new! So I was wondering if there was a bunch of super important/cool/random things I should know? My friend joined just ...

    Jun 11, 2012


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace