User avatar

Raelyn723

Raelyn723

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi You Awesome People

    Welcome!!! I'm not exactly your age... but I am a young adult who could potentially buy your books in a store ;) because I am a big romance/fantasy person :) ...

    Jul 1, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here!

    Hey! Nice to meet ya! My name's Riley but you can call me Raelyn or whatever you want! I hope to read some of your writing soon and welcome to ...

    Jul 1, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: ohaii there :3

    Welcome Crunky! Sorry about the tough times, but this site is great for a kind of stress-free sort of escape! We're all like a big happy family (I've only been ...

    Jun 28, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey I'm a newbie...

    That's really cool! I love anything with romance in it!! (Yes, I'm a really sappy person :D) well, Sheri, if you have any questions you can PM me or find ...

    Jun 28, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey I'm a newbie...

    Woops! I didn't mean Nate's "rules" but the FAQ threads and stuff really come in handy!!! If you want to read the rules I'd check out Snoink's "welcome new members" ...

    Jun 28, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey I'm a newbie...

    Well hi! I've been here a month but I already feel like a part of this big (HUGE) happy family! Welcome! Do you want to be called Sherlan or is ...

    Jun 28, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    Your welcome!!! Can't wait to see! Aqua, you have a bunny???? AWWWW!!!

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    I think I watched that one earlier today actually! Have you seen Rags? It's pretty similar but less rap. Personally, I think it was better :) but Let it Shine ...

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    Ooooooh! I want to hear her songs! Skye do you sing for aqua or do you just write lyrics? Dang, I can't hear... will you post some songs? That would ...

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    Yeah I bet! I missed two days and I have 4 sheets of math homework front and BACK! Ugh. Please do let me know! I love to read the new ...

    Jun 16, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    new Disney movie? I didn't know there was one!! Hmm... maybe. I love disney, but I am way more into the classic disney like princesses and peter pan and stuff. ...

    Jun 15, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    I read everything too! Except for horror... I'm a bit of a scaredy cat. :) I honestly don't know my writing style either. I just write whatever ideas I have ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    Well hi Skye! Nice ta meet ya! I would love to help you if I can... but keep in mind I'm still figuring things out too!! So, what do you ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    haha Thanks! I would love a character description! He sounds so cool and interesting... and calm considering his situation! I'm sure I sounded really formal when I reviewed yours too ...

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    No, I don't have a skype sorry... I write about... everything I guess... and I actually posted something this morning because my friend promised that if I uploaded something she'd ...

    Jun 12, 2012


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae