-
Re: trial and error/screaming/hyper/anything-you-want- it-to-be
trying this out... did it work?
Jun 16, 2012 -
Re: The 'Pound your keyboard' game (Not literally.)
aiuscagfd An insanely unusual snake came and got free deals. Like that?
Jun 14, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
If I was a lion from the lion king I'd go after Scar for killing Mufasa. NO: A publishing company ;)
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
I would use my slimy tentacles to kidnap bad kids and shake them until they were terrified into being good... (I just finished babysitting a brat) NO: a rainbow owl.
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: You Know You're a Writer When...
You know you're a writer when one word your friend says happens to trigger a thought about a plotline/character and you don't hear the rest of the conversation because your ...
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: What did you dream of today?
I dreamed that I had been friends with a boy for as long as I could remember (in the dream) and then in 9th grade we started growing apart, so ...
Jun 12, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
If I was a nemo/clown fish I would go around trying to make all the other fish laugh, but I'd fail... miserably. And of course I'd tell the real Nemo ...
Jun 12, 2012
