-
Re: When did you get interested in writing?
I started writing a really god-awful Dr. Seuss rip off when I was about 7 with my best friend at the time. We wrote about a moose who had a ...
Jan 18, 2013 -
Re: how random are you!!!!!!
I got abducted by aliens that looked like guitars and sang songs from barney while dancing like Ke$ha in a giant circle around me. And then they sent me back ...
Jan 15, 2013 -
Re: Would you rather...?
Bunches of balloons! (I could fly if they had helium!) Would you rather sing on stage with your favorite band or be hired to write one scene for your favorite ...
Jan 15, 2013 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when the teacher has to ask you what a word you used when you talked to her means. -_- Happened with my french teacher :)
Jan 15, 2013 -
Re: The singing game
Well that's No Surprise is it? (Daughtry) What do you do after you finish a really great book?
Nov 22, 2012 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
When you fall by Max Schneider
Nov 22, 2012 -
Re: The most beautiful book cover in your opinion?
Yup that's it! Thanks for posting a picture!
Oct 23, 2012 -
Re: The most beautiful book cover in your opinion?
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater :D I love the raven on it and how it looks all hand-painted and everything. I don't really know what makes it so amazing ...
Oct 22, 2012 -
Re: The Gender thread.
I'm a girl! Seems like a lot of the people posting here are...
Aug 10, 2012 -
Re: New & Improve: Rant Shop - Relocated
Okay! I'm back! So tonight was the night of my eighth grade graduation. I know it's not a big a deal as, say, high school graduation, but it was important ...
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: New & Improve: Rant Shop - Relocated
Wow Angie that's like, really similar to how I feel with a guy at school... But I've liked my *the guy* since 3rd grade. He has a girlfriend now... But ...
Jun 20, 2012 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Beautiful Disaster -- Jon McLaughlin so sad! :'(
Jun 19, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
If I were a street magician I would scare the little kids and make them think I could turn them into toads! NO: Your favorite book character.
Jun 16, 2012 -
Re: trial and error/screaming/hyper/anything-you-want- it-to-be
yay!
Jun 16, 2012 -
Re: New & Improve: Rant Shop - Relocated
Hi! Thought I'd try venting a little (the first part is very sappy and weird) ;) Okay, so I think I like this guy who comes off as a jerk ...
Jun 16, 2012
