User avatar

RachelW

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Dear Mom (Hair Story)

    Hello! So sorry I'm only just reviewing - been out of internet :( .... For as long as I can remember, the length of my hair has played a part ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lie To Me~3

    Hello wickedwonder :) Just thought I'd read and review There. He’s right there, with the sun sparkling over his chocolate brown hair. My heart fluttered. He was perfect, simply perfect. ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lie To Me~1

    Nathan Perkins killed himself when I was sixteen. I was also his girlfriend, a fact that mattered to the press. For about six months, I was the thing they thrived ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lightheart - Chapter 1 - Part 1 (Edited)

    Hello :) Found you on the "Welcome Mat" page so thought I'd read and review. “I don’t think this is a good idea,” I heard Mom sigh. “You know what ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Deleted-

    Hi Leanne! I'm Rachel, this work seems really interesting. So I just thought I'd take a look and review :) There was this one yellow flower, it danced happily following ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Separated

    I'm at the beach, and a sexy waiter (Perhaps you could describe how he is sexy?) named Paco (love the name Paco) is serving me strawberry lemonade on a tray ...

    Jan 1, 2011


"I think; therefore, I am."
— René Descartes