User avatar

RachelW

  • Other Poetry Re: Stuff

    Very catchy and up-beat. Great fun to read and made me laugh. Great work!

    Jan 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Separated

    I'm at the beach, and a sexy waiter (Perhaps you could describe how he is sexy?) named Paco (love the name Paco) is serving me strawberry lemonade on a tray ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Trouble on the Homefront - Prologue

    Just a general comment: Loved the opening and from then on never stopped loving it! Fantastic!

    Jan 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Prologue: Dragon's Triangle

    This is a prologue to something I'm working on at the moment. Honestly, I'm not too sure what it will turn out to be including category or whether it will ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just pretend this is interesting...

    Hello :D I'm Rachel, writing is something I love to do. I hope you enjoy reading my stories (If anyone actually does read them :? ) Thanks!

    Jan 1, 2011


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina