User avatar

RachelW

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Control. (edited) REVIEWS AND HELP PLEASE!

    Something that I'm working on for English class, it can be any type of creative writing so I thought I'd maybe try a prologue/first chapter. Any help is very welcome/ ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Dear Mom (Hair Story)

    Hello! So sorry I'm only just reviewing - been out of internet :( .... For as long as I can remember, the length of my hair has played a part ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Snapshot Gallery

    I love all the pictures. Especially the flower one its gorgeous! The banner is awsome too, but maybe you could try and make the writing a bit clearer? Sorry I ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Good-bye Chapter 2

    Very powerful. Loved it! -Rachel

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sauron

    Ok I love to draw but reviewing art I'm not amazing at. So instead of embarrassing myself by trying to use artistic phrases I'm gonna be simple and straight to ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ghost Blogs (Chapter 2)

    I absolutely love the idea for this! It's fantastic and very original :) I have no complaints or issues. I really enjoyed reading it. -Rachel.

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Tabooboo - A parody of Taboo

    Pure love for this. Absolutely hilarious :']

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    Amazing!

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Magi {Ch. 1}

    Loved the whole chapter! I think the idea is fantastic!

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue: Dream - If you Dare. Reviews&Advice please!

    The woman sighed, standing at the sink her head bent, eyes weary. The glass in her hand was cold,only a few drops of whisky left. She sighed again, deeper this ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lie To Me~3

    Hello wickedwonder :) Just thought I'd read and review There. He’s right there, with the sun sparkling over his chocolate brown hair. My heart fluttered. He was perfect, simply perfect. ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lie To Me~1

    Nathan Perkins killed himself when I was sixteen. I was also his girlfriend, a fact that mattered to the press. For about six months, I was the thing they thrived ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter One - 17 Years Later

    Reviews and advice welcome! :D Chapter One - Seventeen Years Later My name is Zam Turner. Note: Zam with a Z, not an S. I'm seventeen years old. I’m a ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lightheart - Chapter 1 - Part 1 (Edited)

    Hello :) Found you on the "Welcome Mat" page so thought I'd read and review. “I don’t think this is a good idea,” I heard Mom sigh. “You know what ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: "Forbidden To Forsake" Chapter 1

    Hi Leanne! I'm Rachel, this work seems really interesting. So I just thought I'd take a look and review :) There was this one yellow flower, it danced happily following ...

    Jan 2, 2011


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling