-
Re: Control. (edited) REVIEWS AND HELP PLEASE!
Something that I'm working on for English class, it can be any type of creative writing so I thought I'd maybe try a prologue/first chapter. Any help is very welcome/ ...
Sep 22, 2011 -
Re: Dear Mom (Hair Story)
Hello! So sorry I'm only just reviewing - been out of internet :( .... For as long as I can remember, the length of my hair has played a part ...
Jan 8, 2011 -
Re: Snapshot Gallery
I love all the pictures. Especially the flower one its gorgeous! The banner is awsome too, but maybe you could try and make the writing a bit clearer? Sorry I ...
Jan 6, 2011 -
Re: Good-bye Chapter 2
Very powerful. Loved it! -Rachel
Jan 6, 2011 -
Re: Sauron
Ok I love to draw but reviewing art I'm not amazing at. So instead of embarrassing myself by trying to use artistic phrases I'm gonna be simple and straight to ...
Jan 5, 2011 -
Re: The Ghost Blogs (Chapter 2)
I absolutely love the idea for this! It's fantastic and very original :) I have no complaints or issues. I really enjoyed reading it. -Rachel.
Jan 5, 2011 -
Re: Tabooboo - A parody of Taboo
Pure love for this. Absolutely hilarious :']
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: You died, tonight.
Amazing!
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: The Magi {Ch. 1}
Loved the whole chapter! I think the idea is fantastic!
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: Prologue: Dream - If you Dare. Reviews&Advice please!
The woman sighed, standing at the sink her head bent, eyes weary. The glass in her hand was cold,only a few drops of whisky left. She sighed again, deeper this ...
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: Lie To Me~3
Hello wickedwonder :) Just thought I'd read and review There. He’s right there, with the sun sparkling over his chocolate brown hair. My heart fluttered. He was perfect, simply perfect. ...
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: Lie To Me~1
Nathan Perkins killed himself when I was sixteen. I was also his girlfriend, a fact that mattered to the press. For about six months, I was the thing they thrived ...
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: Chapter One - 17 Years Later
Reviews and advice welcome! :D Chapter One - Seventeen Years Later My name is Zam Turner. Note: Zam with a Z, not an S. I'm seventeen years old. I’m a ...
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: Lightheart - Chapter 1 - Part 1 (Edited)
Hello :) Found you on the "Welcome Mat" page so thought I'd read and review. “I don’t think this is a good idea,” I heard Mom sigh. “You know what ...
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: "Forbidden To Forsake" Chapter 1
Hi Leanne! I'm Rachel, this work seems really interesting. So I just thought I'd take a look and review :) There was this one yellow flower, it danced happily following ...
Jan 2, 2011
