User avatar

RachelJY

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here :)

    hey i'm kind of new here too. waiting to hear your works. need help or reviews, just tell someone. thats what we do here.(help each other) homestly, some of us ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    are we allowed to use strongly religious views in our stories? cause I do that a lot

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new...

    Is there really a big rock, or is that just a myth? I didn't really know. Yes It's called Plymouth Rock. The rock that is shown downtown under a monument ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new...

    Yeah so I,m new here. I live in Plymouth, Mass. (America's home town... so I know about as much as there is to know about the Pilgrims.) I go to ...

    Sep 12, 2011


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud