User avatar

RacheDrache

Drache's Den

  • General Articles Re: Character Protects Life

    Hey Shubhi! Sorry this took me so long. You know, one school year, I wrote at least one essay a week for several months, and then about an essay every ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rach-and-Ribbit Reviews, Inc.

    Oh.... um. Why... thank you! But you know, this time I'm just feeling generous, so the review's on me. I'm serious. (And, reviewed.)

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Shot of Arrogance (Chapter Six)

    Aw, it's like Jane Austen! In modern times! I get it now. (Up until now, my romance-genre-avoiding tactics left me unprepared in this new realm. But now I think I'm ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you loathe

    Kei$ha, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift for the individual artists. As far as bands... Fall Out Boy, Nickelback, Owl City, and a whole sledge of others.

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Does being on a "Twilight" soundtrack ruin a band/song?

    Being a huge Muse fan, I was annoyed in the first place that Muse songs were being used in the movie, especially since the song choices didn't make any sense. ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rach-and-Ribbit Reviews, Inc.

    Haley: of course Sydney: but, I thought? *sniff* *cries* And all that aside, who wants a critique? Seriously wants one?

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Boris and Yakov Part 2

    I don't really know all that much about scripts, but I saw this on here and thought I'd at least give it a read. And I'm glad I did! It ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fleirzon: People of the Skies ) 19

    Whoa! So, that bit with Gattlin at the end was really, really good! Short, but powerful. And I know I've been kinda sporadically reviewing Fleirzon here, but I think I'm ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust - Prologue & Chapter 1 Part 1 [Edited]

    There is a perfectly good reason for me to use such 'big words' (hehe) in this POV. There is, trust me. I just can't say anything about it without giving ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Do After Death

    Jai summoned me, and I came, and I'm glad I did. Errors aside, the emotion was great, and the voice was great. A lot of my suggestions revolve around tightening ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rach-and-Ribbit Reviews, Inc.

    Gimmee! But what would you like me to review that I haven't already?

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: David and Dante Chapter 1 - Meeting the Medici

    Gah, I was going to reply to this ages ago. Then I didn't. Oops. Anyway, the name's Rach, and I'll be critiquin' today. First, the opening to this was awesome. ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Super Duper Ch. 3

    All right, so I read this days ago, and then had to go sleep or something and didn't post a response, but I thought I'd posted a response, but obviously ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust - Prologue & Chapter 1 Part 1 [Edited]

    Hey Fire! 'Tis Rach. I hope I can pay you back some in terms of helpfulness. Also, you said not to go soft. Which makes virtually no change on the ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy!

    I guess so. Though, I better not try reading them myself. I'll get all messed up again. ...hehe, we're thieving your welcome thread!

    Aug 19, 2010


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill