User avatar

Rabbit

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas

    Hello Rabbit! Hello C: I'm back as promised and ready to review! I'll go easy on you *cracks knuckles* lol...I'm not that bad, trust me! Anyway, on to the 1st ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas

    Finally, a review. And the book is wonderful, I think it has more depth than the movie, especially when you read between the lines. I found the relationship between Mother ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Assassins Creed- Altair

    For some reason, while I was browsing fanfics, it was on about page 2-4. But anything with the word Assassin in it will immediately catch my eye, so I couldn't ...

    Jun 26, 2011


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes